http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Portfolio of Brianna George
_________________________________________________________

[ Controversial Issue: Sex Education ]
[ 2 Posters, 11" x 24" ]

I designed both of these posters to be directed at parents (as
opposed to a student-oriented, "hip" design appeal in mind
--although the poster taking the liberal stance on the issue is
decidedly more modern in design).
I chose this route given the
fact that students often don't realize
that there even is controversy
over what information they're
being fed. While some teenagers or
student groups may be a
vocal advocate of either safe sex or
abstinence, whether or
not their curriculum will provide one or the
other is an issue
to be decided, of course, by the those with actual
power: the adults.


I imagine either of these posters to be hung or passed around at a
good old fashioned PTA meeting.


<< [ Graphic Design Categories ] | [ next ] >


P.S. I stumbled upon this recently, and I thought it was applicable to these posters, and why I was compelled to design on this topic. Plus, its hilarious!
Where Do Babies Come From?